- Land Size: 993 sqm
- Property condition: Renovator
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Brick
- Roof: Colour steel
- Walls / Interior: Brick, Fibrous
- Flooring: Carpet and Other (Lino)
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds (Venetian)
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire
- Property Features: Safety switch
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV aerial, Curtains
- Kitchen: Original, Upright stove and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Single
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: West
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
As you enter you will notice lovely crafted timber arche traves, skirting boards, solid timber doors, decorative timber trimmings up on the wall of the main dining area.
The home consists of 2 bedrooms, a sleep out and also an office. The 2 bedrooms a quite large and the second bedroom has an access door into the sleep out. The sleep out has an access also through the office and has a built in robe.
The bathroom and kitchen are both original and it is very easy to visualise the potential to renovate and enhance with your renovations with the character this home has to offer.
The home features a good size back patio area, which is an excellent space for alfresco activities! The yard has lovely roses both sides of the entry pathway and also a variety of flowers. It also has side access into a solid single car garage and beside it a shed ideal for storage or a workshop. The house has recently been re roofed and all electrical wiring has been upgraded.
Contact Exclusive Agent Nato Femia for more details!